When a relationship falls apart, one’s understandable first instinct is often to lash out at the guy or girl you once loved (and, if you’re honest with yourself, probably still do). It’s almost always more productive, however, to take a good, hard look in the mirror and ponder whether some of your misery might be self-made. On newly-released mixtape standout Ex-Girl Song, MC ADaD does just that, reflecting on the roots of his commitment fear over beatsmith Silence‘s flip of singer/songwriter UFOClub1977‘s haunting With You Lady Powers. Keith Purvis and Darryl Parham illuminate the artist’s rhymes with some poignant official visuals. Feeling this introspective jam? More awaits on AdaD’s P.S. I’m Next street album, available now for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
All Natural Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wishful Thoughts" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.