When a relationship falls apart, one’s understandable first instinct is often to lash out at the guy or girl you once loved (and, if you’re honest with yourself, probably still do). It’s almost always more productive, however, to take a good, hard look in the mirror and ponder whether some of your misery might be self-made. On newly-released mixtape standout Ex-Girl Song, MC ADaD does just that, reflecting on the roots of his commitment fear over beatsmith Silence‘s flip of singer/songwriter UFOClub1977‘s haunting With You Lady Powers. Keith Purvis and Darryl Parham illuminate the artist’s rhymes with some poignant official visuals. Feeling this introspective jam? More awaits on AdaD’s P.S. I’m Next street album, available now for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
All Natural Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wishful Thoughts" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.