Making ends meet as a recording artist may not be a walk in the park but, when it comes right down to it, it’s a pretty dope life. On new single/first Booth feature When Did This Start, San Francisco representative MB4 makes sure everyone knows just how much he’s enjoying the perks of the music game, flowing over the chilly, jazz-sampled boardwork of Up North Productions. For more, check out MB4’s latest street album, ButtonUp Music, when it hits online retailers October 4.
Written by richard on 09/9/11
Submit your Rating
All Handz On Deck
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Has Anybody Noticed" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.