While most women prefer to be the bride in their wedding fantasies, Maysa has something a little more original in mind: on her latest single and first Booth feature, the up-and-coming soul songstress asks to be a special man’s Flower Girl. Joining the headliner over Chris “Big Dog” Davis’ breezy, refreshing boardwork is Detroit crooner Dwele. Scheduled for release November 8, Maysa’s forthcoming album, Motions of Love, can be pre-ordered now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 11/1/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.