While most women prefer to be the bride in their wedding fantasies, Maysa has something a little more original in mind: on her latest single and first Booth feature, the up-and-coming soul songstress asks to be a special man’s Flower Girl. Joining the headliner over Chris “Big Dog” Davis’ breezy, refreshing boardwork is Detroit crooner Dwele. Scheduled for release November 8, Maysa’s forthcoming album, Motions of Love, can be pre-ordered now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 11/1/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.