While most women prefer to be the bride in their wedding fantasies, Maysa has something a little more original in mind: on her latest single and first Booth feature, the up-and-coming soul songstress asks to be a special man’s Flower Girl. Joining the headliner over Chris “Big Dog” Davis’ breezy, refreshing boardwork is Detroit crooner Dwele. Scheduled for release November 8, Maysa’s forthcoming album, Motions of Love, can be pre-ordered now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 11/1/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.