While most women prefer to be the bride in their wedding fantasies, Maysa has something a little more original in mind: on her latest single and first Booth feature, the up-and-coming soul songstress asks to be a special man’s Flower Girl. Joining the headliner over Chris “Big Dog” Davis’ breezy, refreshing boardwork is Detroit crooner Dwele. Scheduled for release November 8, Maysa’s forthcoming album, Motions of Love, can be pre-ordered now on iTunes.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.