On his Booth debut, Cali spitta Mayne Mannish urges us to Stop Play’n With Me. While the title might lead us to believe that he is all work and no play, upon closer inspection, I think it’s safe to say Mannish definitely has a sense of humor. Atop the hypnotic Shonuff production, Mannish uses his unique, nasally, slurred flow to weigh-in on whether or not it’s worth it to buy a girl an Applebee’s dinner in order get lucky (spoiler: it is). Joining in on the lady lovin’ fun (in between the hookwork of Clyde Carson) are fellow Bay Area natives Erk tha Jerk and Roach Gigz, who respectfully encourage the ladies to “shake it like an earthquake” and question the motives of a girl who shows up at the hotel at 2AM not looking for a booty call. Want more? Then be sure to check out Mannish’s forthcoming project, Guilty Pleasure, set for release on April Fools Day (4/1).
Written by Lucas G. on 03/22/13
Submit your Rating
Tape Vault Records/EMS Group llc.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.