After receiving critical acclaim for his album, How Do You Do, in October, Mayer Hawthorne is back with the latest video single off the aforementioned project. On Henny & Gingerale, Hawthorne himself provides the laid back, synth based production which doesn’t veer away from his perpetual retro style. Lyrically, the Los Angeles based singer voices a repetitive but catchy hook that could very well still be in your head hours after the first listen. In the video, Hawthorne is at a party where everyone is drinking no shortage of…well…do I even have to say it? For more music to drink to be sure to check out Hawthorne’s latest album, How Do You Do, available for purchase now.
Written by Dillon White on 05/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Active Balanced (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)