Damn. I wasn’t able to finish Lost last night, so I won’t be able to give you the five-star blurb filled with deep thoughts that I wanted to for this one (if only I had a steering wheel at the bottom of a well I could use to turn back time). However, exclamatory rock/hip-hop/etc. group ¡MAYDAY! is here to make the ending of an interesting series even better with their latest summer-ready title track, Stuck on an Island. Produced by MayDay’s own Plex, the group kicks a catchy and energetic beat to new heights with their witty lyricism and raw talent: “This ain’t no sock hop, so when the bombs drop, I’ll be like John Locke, I kick it nonstop.” If you wouldn’t mind being stranded on a desert island with !Mayday!’s music, be sure to keep a lookout for their summer tour dates, as well as their forthcoming Stuck on an Island album, due to crash land on September 7. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to figure out if I love or hate a girl named Kate.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!