Fresh off blessing our eardrums with reader-approved remix Strange March, ¡MAYDAY! return to our front page with another in a long line of standouts off their Strange Music debut. Released along with its Garcia/Bernz-directed visuals, Imprint finds Wrek lacing his and Plex Luthor‘s brooding boardwork with rhymes about a doomed relationship. Jovi Rockwell contributes guest vocals. Fans can find this cut and much more on Take Me to Your Leader, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 04/18/12
It’s become commonplace to blame artists for the increasing scarcity of classic albums release over the last few years, but in truth the blame lies as much with iPod-obsessed listeners as “I gotta have a hot single”...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.