Fresh off blessing our eardrums with reader-approved remix Strange March, ¡MAYDAY! return to our front page with another in a long line of standouts off their Strange Music debut. Released along with its Garcia/Bernz-directed visuals, Imprint finds Wrek lacing his and Plex Luthor‘s brooding boardwork with rhymes about a doomed relationship. Jovi Rockwell contributes guest vocals. Fans can find this cut and much more on Take Me to Your Leader, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 04/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.