Fresh off blessing our eardrums with reader-approved remix Strange March, ¡MAYDAY! return to our front page with another in a long line of standouts off their Strange Music debut. Released along with its Garcia/Bernz-directed visuals, Imprint finds Wrek lacing his and Plex Luthor‘s brooding boardwork with rhymes about a doomed relationship. Jovi Rockwell contributes guest vocals. Fans can find this cut and much more on Take Me to Your Leader, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 04/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.