Fresh off blessing our eardrums with reader-approved remix Strange March, ¡MAYDAY! return to our front page with another in a long line of standouts off their Strange Music debut. Released along with its Garcia/Bernz-directed visuals, Imprint finds Wrek lacing his and Plex Luthor‘s brooding boardwork with rhymes about a doomed relationship. Jovi Rockwell contributes guest vocals. Fans can find this cut and much more on Take Me to Your Leader, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 04/18/12
It’s become commonplace to blame artists for the increasing scarcity of classic albums release over the last few years, but in truth the blame lies as much with iPod-obsessed listeners as “I gotta have a hot single”...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)