Given that it’s both dangerous and illegal, I wouldn’t encourage any of you to get behind the wheel of a motor vehicle while faded. If you do choose to ignore my advice, however, you could hardly find a better soundtrack for your L ride than this freshly-released single from Panhandle State hip-hop ensemble ¡MAYDAY!. On HighRide, vocalists Wrekonize and Bernz wax poetic about the simple pleasures of long, blunted nighttime drives. Plex Luthor and Gianni Ca$h provide a stripped-down rock backdrop for their mellow, occasionally wistful bars, and Jokes directs the official visual accompaniment. Fans will be able to find this cut, the reader-approved title track and many more bangers on Believers, dropping next Tuesday (7/16) via Strange Music.
Written by richard on 07/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)