I think a new genre of music is being born up under our noses and we just haven’t given it the proper fitting. Bands dressed as rappers with instruments are taking over everything we ever knew and ¡MAYDAY! is one of the top crews leading in the presentation recognized hip-hop bands. Off the sextet’s upcoming release, Take Me To Your Leader, (dropping 3/27) the pack drops Death March, giving loyal followers of Tech N9ne’s imprint, Strange Music, something to look forward to. Go “back bacon” with Wrekonize and Bernbiz as they trip off of production from the groups inside mind Plex Luthor as they work insane word play over a composed symphony of lucid phonics, drill-Sargent bass and hover-craft guitar strings that might leave you ducking a nose dive. This song live will crank simply because of the steady delivery of instrumentation and rhymes and the population will have a chance to see that live in the upcoming Hostile Takeover Tour 2012 with Tech N9ne and Machine Gun Kelly. The tour will hit 99 cities in 90 days, making it the longest running hip-hop tour in history.
Written by Sigmund'sDope on 01/25/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.