I think a new genre of music is being born up under our noses and we just haven’t given it the proper fitting. Bands dressed as rappers with instruments are taking over everything we ever knew and ¡MAYDAY! is one of the top crews leading in the presentation recognized hip-hop bands. Off the sextet’s upcoming release, Take Me To Your Leader, (dropping 3/27) the pack drops Death March, giving loyal followers of Tech N9ne’s imprint, Strange Music, something to look forward to. Go “back bacon” with Wrekonize and Bernbiz as they trip off of production from the groups inside mind Plex Luthor as they work insane word play over a composed symphony of lucid phonics, drill-Sargent bass and hover-craft guitar strings that might leave you ducking a nose dive. This song live will crank simply because of the steady delivery of instrumentation and rhymes and the population will have a chance to see that live in the upcoming Hostile Takeover Tour 2012 with Tech N9ne and Machine Gun Kelly. The tour will hit 99 cities in 90 days, making it the longest running hip-hop tour in history.
Written by Sigmund'sDope on 01/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.