I think a new genre of music is being born up under our noses and we just haven’t given it the proper fitting. Bands dressed as rappers with instruments are taking over everything we ever knew and ¡MAYDAY! is one of the top crews leading in the presentation recognized hip-hop bands. Off the sextet’s upcoming release, Take Me To Your Leader, (dropping 3/27) the pack drops Death March, giving loyal followers of Tech N9ne’s imprint, Strange Music, something to look forward to. Go “back bacon” with Wrekonize and Bernbiz as they trip off of production from the groups inside mind Plex Luthor as they work insane word play over a composed symphony of lucid phonics, drill-Sargent bass and hover-craft guitar strings that might leave you ducking a nose dive. This song live will crank simply because of the steady delivery of instrumentation and rhymes and the population will have a chance to see that live in the upcoming Hostile Takeover Tour 2012 with Tech N9ne and Machine Gun Kelly. The tour will hit 99 cities in 90 days, making it the longest running hip-hop tour in history.
Written by Sigmund'sDope on 01/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)