Let’s be real, ¡MAYDAY! haters: if the Floridian crew’s acclaimed debut set, Take Me to Your Leader, and myriad dope DJBooth features have failed to impress you, you’re probably a lost cause. Or maybe I’m just a cynic. Wrek, Bernz and company take a more optimistic point of view on the title track off their sophomore independent full-length, forecasting that even their most tenacious critics will turn to Believers in the end. Released along with offbeat visuals by Garcia, this cut finds Gianni Ca$h and Plex Luthor doubling up to craft a moody, yet driving backdrop for their colleagues’ adrenaline-pumping flows. Whether you’re a new convert or a longtime fan, you’ll want to keep your browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and song releases leading up to the July 16, arrival of ¡MAYDAY!‘s latest full-length.
Written by richard on 06/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.