Let’s be real, ¡MAYDAY! haters: if the Floridian crew’s acclaimed debut set, Take Me to Your Leader, and myriad dope DJBooth features have failed to impress you, you’re probably a lost cause. Or maybe I’m just a cynic. Wrek, Bernz and company take a more optimistic point of view on the title track off their sophomore independent full-length, forecasting that even their most tenacious critics will turn to Believers in the end. Released along with offbeat visuals by Garcia, this cut finds Gianni Ca$h and Plex Luthor doubling up to craft a moody, yet driving backdrop for their colleagues’ adrenaline-pumping flows. Whether you’re a new convert or a longtime fan, you’ll want to keep your browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and song releases leading up to the July 16, arrival of ¡MAYDAY!‘s latest full-length.
Written by richard on 06/23/13
As the world crashes and burns around them, ¡MAYDAY! remains firmly planted, documenting the chaos through music, a paperweight in an industry full of fleeting fame and temptations. ¡MAYDAY! is a rare commodity in modern...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.