Let’s be real, ¡MAYDAY! haters: if the Floridian crew’s acclaimed debut set, Take Me to Your Leader, and myriad dope DJBooth features have failed to impress you, you’re probably a lost cause. Or maybe I’m just a cynic. Wrek, Bernz and company take a more optimistic point of view on the title track off their sophomore independent full-length, forecasting that even their most tenacious critics will turn to Believers in the end. Released along with offbeat visuals by Garcia, this cut finds Gianni Ca$h and Plex Luthor doubling up to craft a moody, yet driving backdrop for their colleagues’ adrenaline-pumping flows. Whether you’re a new convert or a longtime fan, you’ll want to keep your browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and song releases leading up to the July 16, arrival of ¡MAYDAY!‘s latest full-length.
Written by richard on 06/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.