Let’s be real, ¡MAYDAY! haters: if the Floridian crew’s acclaimed debut set, Take Me to Your Leader, and myriad dope DJBooth features have failed to impress you, you’re probably a lost cause. Or maybe I’m just a cynic. Wrek, Bernz and company take a more optimistic point of view on the title track off their sophomore independent full-length, forecasting that even their most tenacious critics will turn to Believers in the end. Released along with offbeat visuals by Garcia, this cut finds Gianni Ca$h and Plex Luthor doubling up to craft a moody, yet driving backdrop for their colleagues’ adrenaline-pumping flows. Whether you’re a new convert or a longtime fan, you’ll want to keep your browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and song releases leading up to the July 16, arrival of ¡MAYDAY!‘s latest full-length.
Written by richard on 06/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.