Back in March, ¡MAYDAY! loaded listeners into their whip for a ride through the Badlands—and won rave Booth reviews for their troubles. Today, the Florida crew embark on a return voyage to the title locale, which has undergone a few changes since last we visited. For the official remix, Kansas City producer and former XV production partner Seven crafts a moody electronic backdrop to back the vocals of Wrek, Bernbiz and Strange Music boss Tech N9ne, replacing original boardwork by crew member Plex Luthor. Fans can find the original rendition of this record and much more on Take Me to Your Leader, released in March and out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 07/1/12
It’s become commonplace to blame artists for the increasing scarcity of classic albums release over the last few years, but in truth the blame lies as much with iPod-obsessed listeners as “I gotta have a hot single”...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)