Back in March, ¡MAYDAY! loaded listeners into their whip for a ride through the Badlands—and won rave Booth reviews for their troubles. Today, the Florida crew embark on a return voyage to the title locale, which has undergone a few changes since last we visited. For the official remix, Kansas City producer and former XV production partner Seven crafts a moody electronic backdrop to back the vocals of Wrek, Bernbiz and Strange Music boss Tech N9ne, replacing original boardwork by crew member Plex Luthor. Fans can find the original rendition of this record and much more on Take Me to Your Leader, released in March and out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 07/1/12
It’s become commonplace to blame artists for the increasing scarcity of classic albums release over the last few years, but in truth the blame lies as much with iPod-obsessed listeners as “I gotta have a hot single”...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.