Back in March, ¡MAYDAY! loaded listeners into their whip for a ride through the Badlands—and won rave Booth reviews for their troubles. Today, the Florida crew embark on a return voyage to the title locale, which has undergone a few changes since last we visited. For the official remix, Kansas City producer and former XV production partner Seven crafts a moody electronic backdrop to back the vocals of Wrek, Bernbiz and Strange Music boss Tech N9ne, replacing original boardwork by crew member Plex Luthor. Fans can find the original rendition of this record and much more on Take Me to Your Leader, released in March and out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 07/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.