The truth may hurt, but not as badly as knowing someone you love is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Just ask Austin, Texas artist/producer Max Frost, who pleads with his girl to lay off the White Lies and admit her infidelities on his Booth debut and latest single. If that premise sounds like a downer, you may be surprised to find how brisk and catchy the cut is in execution; crafting a driving guitar-synth instrumental to back his own ear-pleasing falsetto vocals, the artist makes romantic betrayal sound positively upbeat. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned for more fresh song releases leading up to the June 11, arrival of Max Frost’s next full-length, Declassified.
Written by richard on 04/7/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.