The truth may hurt, but not as badly as knowing someone you love is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Just ask Austin, Texas artist/producer Max Frost, who pleads with his girl to lay off the White Lies and admit her infidelities on his Booth debut and latest single. If that premise sounds like a downer, you may be surprised to find how brisk and catchy the cut is in execution; crafting a driving guitar-synth instrumental to back his own ear-pleasing falsetto vocals, the artist makes romantic betrayal sound positively upbeat. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned for more fresh song releases leading up to the June 11, arrival of Max Frost’s next full-length, Declassified.
Written by richard on 04/7/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.