The truth may hurt, but not as badly as knowing someone you love is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Just ask Austin, Texas artist/producer Max Frost, who pleads with his girl to lay off the White Lies and admit her infidelities on his Booth debut and latest single. If that premise sounds like a downer, you may be surprised to find how brisk and catchy the cut is in execution; crafting a driving guitar-synth instrumental to back his own ear-pleasing falsetto vocals, the artist makes romantic betrayal sound positively upbeat. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned for more fresh song releases leading up to the June 11, arrival of Max Frost’s next full-length, Declassified.
Written by richard on 04/7/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.