The truth may hurt, but not as badly as knowing someone you love is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Just ask Austin, Texas artist/producer Max Frost, who pleads with his girl to lay off the White Lies and admit her infidelities on his Booth debut and latest single. If that premise sounds like a downer, you may be surprised to find how brisk and catchy the cut is in execution; crafting a driving guitar-synth instrumental to back his own ear-pleasing falsetto vocals, the artist makes romantic betrayal sound positively upbeat. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned for more fresh song releases leading up to the June 11, arrival of Max Frost’s next full-length, Declassified.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.