Last heard contributing guest vocals to French Montana‘s hit street single, F**k What Happen Tonight, Mavado returns to the solo hustle with freshly-minted promo cut Give It All to Me. On this catchy, club-ready selection, Ja Productions’ effervescent synths and handclap-heavy percussion accompany the We the Best signee as he waxes poetic about a certain woman’s many charms. In addition to playing the shawty in question on verse two, YMCMB hitmaker Nicki Minaj handles the bridge, which (somewhat inexplicably) borrows its tune from Vertical Horizon’s 1999 alt-rock hit Everything You Want. This joint isn’t currently attached to a larger project, but y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 08/26/13
Submit your Rating
We The Best Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to the East ft. Sizzla, Movado & Uncle Murda" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.