Call 911, it’s an Emergency! Not really—unless you got so excited at the prospect of a new Mavado single that you had a heart attack. Then you should actually call 911. The artist’s first effort since signing with We the Best Music Group, this Boi-1da & T-Minus produced single finds the Kingston native and new labelmate Ace Hood dropping vivid, gritty verses about the constant turmoil that characterizes life in the streets. Though this promo cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans can keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest news and tunes from the Caribbean mainstay.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
Submit your Rating
We The Best Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to the East ft. Sizzla, Movado & Uncle Murda" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.