Call 911, it’s an Emergency! Not really—unless you got so excited at the prospect of a new Mavado single that you had a heart attack. Then you should actually call 911. The artist’s first effort since signing with We the Best Music Group, this Boi-1da & T-Minus produced single finds the Kingston native and new labelmate Ace Hood dropping vivid, gritty verses about the constant turmoil that characterizes life in the streets. Though this promo cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans can keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest news and tunes from the Caribbean mainstay.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
We The Best Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to the East ft. Sizzla, Movado & Uncle Murda" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.