As any artist will tell you, one of the greatest challenges in the music industry is overcoming all the “haters” who stand in your way. While most artists look to silence their haters, Booth newcomer Matt Patterson prefers to Let Em Talk. On the debut single off the Queens’ ambassador’s forthcoming project, Patterson informs us that the chatter of his haters doesn’t bother him because, quite simply, he doesn’t hear it; perhaps because he is busy bumping his own, passion filled tunes? Atop the squeaky, crisp KQuick production, Patterson wows with a energetic, hungry vocal performance, sure to drown out any pattering from critics. To put a face to the music, Patterson includes a set of visuals, directed by Llama, in which he and his crew patrol Rockaway’s famous boardwalk. Expect the talk to continue when Patterson drops Back In Business next month.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.