Mateo may have a weakness for the female gender (He is an R&B singer, after all.), but the Interscope recording artist isn’t about to jump into a relationship with a woman without vetting her thoroughly. On the lead single off his untitled major-label debut, the crooner grills a promising candidate about her qualifications for the position, asking her, “Just How Good Is Your Love?” It’s not all business, though; the singer’s silky, innuendo-laced verses, along with Zeke and Kerry “Krucial” Brothers’ lush production, ensure that the cut is a smooth and enjoyable listen. Director David Telles’ tongue-in-cheek official visuals round out the package. Mateo’s freshman set has yet to receive a spot on the release calendar but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Underneath the Sky ft. Shawn Chrystopher" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.