Mateo may have a weakness for the female gender (He is an R&B singer, after all.), but the Interscope recording artist isn’t about to jump into a relationship with a woman without vetting her thoroughly. On the lead single off his untitled major-label debut, the crooner grills a promising candidate about her qualifications for the position, asking her, “Just How Good Is Your Love?” It’s not all business, though; the singer’s silky, innuendo-laced verses, along with Zeke and Kerry “Krucial” Brothers’ lush production, ensure that the cut is a smooth and enjoyable listen. Director David Telles’ tongue-in-cheek official visuals round out the package. Mateo’s freshman set has yet to receive a spot on the release calendar but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/13/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Underneath the Sky ft. Shawn Chrystopher" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.