Mateo may have a weakness for the female gender (He is an R&B singer, after all.), but the Interscope recording artist isn’t about to jump into a relationship with a woman without vetting her thoroughly. On the lead single off his untitled major-label debut, the crooner grills a promising candidate about her qualifications for the position, asking her, “Just How Good Is Your Love?” It’s not all business, though; the singer’s silky, innuendo-laced verses, along with Zeke and Kerry “Krucial” Brothers’ lush production, ensure that the cut is a smooth and enjoyable listen. Director David Telles’ tongue-in-cheek official visuals round out the package. Mateo’s freshman set has yet to receive a spot on the release calendar but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 06/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Underneath the Sky ft. Shawn Chrystopher" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.