Enjoyed Mateo‘s recent feature, but aren’t sure whether you’re ready to take your musical relationship to the next level and cop his forthcoming EP? The Interscope crooner is too much of a gentleman to rush things but, in hopes of turning that “maybe” into a “yes,” he’s liberated another fresh single off the project. Kerry “Krucial” Brothers, co-producer of June’s How Good Is Your Love, mans the boards solo on After Dark. Over his expansive synth-pop arrangement, Mateo assures a woman in his life that he’s prepared to get serious about their love, if she simply says the word. Given the seductive power of the artist’s vocals, how could she resist? If this silky-smooth selection’s won you over, you’ll be able to seal the deal this Tuesday (8/13), when the We’ve Met Before EP is released via iTunes.
Written by richard on 08/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Underneath the Sky ft. Shawn Chrystopher" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.