Masspike Miles’ last Booth feature, April’s F**kin’, was indeed a record about f**kin’. So it stands to reason that the lead single off his next project, actually revolves around air travel, and the reference to a certain sex act is just a coincidence… right? Wrong, actually—totally, unbelievably wrong. In reality, of course, Flight 69 is also about f**kin’; the aeronautical theme is just window dressing for the Bostonian singer’s dirty talk. The always-dope !llmind provides a stark, synth-laced boom-bap beat to back Miles as he documents his induction into the Mile High Club, and recently-incarcerated Triple C‘s member Gunplay delivers some euphemistically freaky guest rhymes on the back. Watch for Skyy Miles 2: Cosmic Clouds, Masspike’s third EP of original material in 2012, to hit record stores and online retailers this November via Maybach Music Group.
Written by richard on 10/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It Together ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.