Masspike Miles’ last Booth feature, April’s F**kin’, was indeed a record about f**kin’. So it stands to reason that the lead single off his next project, actually revolves around air travel, and the reference to a certain sex act is just a coincidence… right? Wrong, actually—totally, unbelievably wrong. In reality, of course, Flight 69 is also about f**kin’; the aeronautical theme is just window dressing for the Bostonian singer’s dirty talk. The always-dope !llmind provides a stark, synth-laced boom-bap beat to back Miles as he documents his induction into the Mile High Club, and recently-incarcerated Triple C‘s member Gunplay delivers some euphemistically freaky guest rhymes on the back. Watch for Skyy Miles 2: Cosmic Clouds, Masspike’s third EP of original material in 2012, to hit record stores and online retailers this November via Maybach Music Group.
Written by richard on 10/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It Together ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.