When it comes down to it, F**kin is the central theme of 80 percent of popular music. And if you’re talking R&B, you can bump that up to a 98% or so. The latest single off Masspike Miles’ forthcoming full-length, this record finds him putting his own spin on everyone’s favorite topic, detailing his freaky exploits with one lucky lady over the sultry synth grooves of Roc & Mayne. Has the Maybach Music crooner succeeded in turning you on with his latest effort? Then you won’t want to miss the rest of the silky-smooth material set for inclusion on his Skyy Miles LP, scheduled for free digital release in June.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It Together ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.