When it comes down to it, F**kin is the central theme of 80 percent of popular music. And if you’re talking R&B, you can bump that up to a 98% or so. The latest single off Masspike Miles’ forthcoming full-length, this record finds him putting his own spin on everyone’s favorite topic, detailing his freaky exploits with one lucky lady over the sultry synth grooves of Roc & Mayne. Has the Maybach Music crooner succeeded in turning you on with his latest effort? Then you won’t want to miss the rest of the silky-smooth material set for inclusion on his Skyy Miles LP, scheduled for free digital release in June.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It Together ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.