When it comes down to it, F**kin is the central theme of 80 percent of popular music. And if you’re talking R&B, you can bump that up to a 98% or so. The latest single off Masspike Miles’ forthcoming full-length, this record finds him putting his own spin on everyone’s favorite topic, detailing his freaky exploits with one lucky lady over the sultry synth grooves of Roc & Mayne. Has the Maybach Music crooner succeeded in turning you on with his latest effort? Then you won’t want to miss the rest of the silky-smooth material set for inclusion on his Skyy Miles LP, scheduled for free digital release in June.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It Together ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.