After receiving hit or miss reviews for his previous single Love Come Down, up-and-coming R&B singer Masspike Miles is right back at it and looking for success with his sweet new single, Candy Store. Producers Roc & Mayne provide a banging beat laced with 808’s and guitar riffs for the Maybach Music crooner and sure enough the Beantown representer shows off his vocals while creating another passionate ballad for the ladies. Miles’ upcoming project, Say Hello To Forever, is set to drop on January 24, so those hungry for more sweet R&B should be sure to check it out!
Written by Dillon White on 01/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It Together ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)