After receiving hit or miss reviews for his previous single Love Come Down, up-and-coming R&B singer Masspike Miles is right back at it and looking for success with his sweet new single, Candy Store. Producers Roc & Mayne provide a banging beat laced with 808’s and guitar riffs for the Maybach Music crooner and sure enough the Beantown representer shows off his vocals while creating another passionate ballad for the ladies. Miles’ upcoming project, Say Hello To Forever, is set to drop on January 24, so those hungry for more sweet R&B should be sure to check it out!
Written by Dillon White on 01/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It Together ft. Rick Ross" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.