Her delicate and buoyant voice is recognizable from the hooks that she’s written and sung for Jay-Z, Mya and Eve. Although singer Mashonda recently separated from her husband of four years, Swizz Beatz, her erotic new single, No Panties, is a guarantee that she will boundlessly satisfy the next man in her life. Demonstrating her talent as well as her sex appeal, she purrs, “I promise to write you a love song every summer/ I promise to sleep with no panties on for your comfort.” This mid-tempo Drop production offers a sultry pattern of sampled “oohs” and “ahhs” for the Harlem songstress to show listeners her modern-Adina-Howard freakiness. Mashonda will be dropping her new album, The Renovation Series, in the spring of 2009.
Written by Erica L. on 06/30/08
Submit your Rating
Full Surface Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.