Her delicate and buoyant voice is recognizable from the hooks that she’s written and sung for Jay-Z, Mya and Eve. Although singer Mashonda recently separated from her husband of four years, Swizz Beatz, her erotic new single, No Panties, is a guarantee that she will boundlessly satisfy the next man in her life. Demonstrating her talent as well as her sex appeal, she purrs, “I promise to write you a love song every summer/ I promise to sleep with no panties on for your comfort.” This mid-tempo Drop production offers a sultry pattern of sampled “oohs” and “ahhs” for the Harlem songstress to show listeners her modern-Adina-Howard freakiness. Mashonda will be dropping her new album, The Renovation Series, in the spring of 2009.
Written by Erica L. on 06/30/08
Submit your Rating
Full Surface Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.