Her delicate and buoyant voice is recognizable from the hooks that she’s written and sung for Jay-Z, Mya and Eve. Although singer Mashonda recently separated from her husband of four years, Swizz Beatz, her erotic new single, No Panties, is a guarantee that she will boundlessly satisfy the next man in her life. Demonstrating her talent as well as her sex appeal, she purrs, “I promise to write you a love song every summer/ I promise to sleep with no panties on for your comfort.” This mid-tempo Drop production offers a sultry pattern of sampled “oohs” and “ahhs” for the Harlem songstress to show listeners her modern-Adina-Howard freakiness. Mashonda will be dropping her new album, The Renovation Series, in the spring of 2009.
Written by Erica L. on 06/30/08
Full Surface Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.