Guys, believe it or not, but every girl in the club doesn’t want to go home with one of us. Shocking, I know. Regardless, hear what MA$E and Eric Bellinger have to say on the Harlem veteran’s latest single, Nothing. You can either take MA$E’s smooth explanation of the independent woman who may know more about the finer things in life than you or Bellinger’s choice to just join the ladies’ side by having them sing, “I don’t need a n*gga for nothing.” The sooner you accept this fact, the easier it’ll be for you to enjoy your night. And who knows? Maybe a shift in your end goal will attract that one diva you’ve been after? Producer Nic Nac gives the record a throwback feel to the early 2000’s, but I’m sure (well, we hope) MA$E has some tricks up his sleeve for his currently-unscheduled new solo album, Now We Even.
Update: We have added the Juwan Lee-directed visuals for MA$E’s Nothing single.
Written by Bryan H on 07/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.