Guys, believe it or not, but every girl in the club doesn’t want to go home with one of us. Shocking, I know. Regardless, hear what MA$E and Eric Bellinger have to say on the Harlem veteran’s latest single, Nothing. You can either take MA$E’s smooth explanation of the independent woman who may know more about the finer things in life than you or Bellinger’s choice to just join the ladies’ side by having them sing, “I don’t need a n*gga for nothing.” The sooner you accept this fact, the easier it’ll be for you to enjoy your night. And who knows? Maybe a shift in your end goal will attract that one diva you’ve been after? Producer Nic Nac gives the record a throwback feel to the early 2000’s, but I’m sure (well, we hope) MA$E has some tricks up his sleeve for his currently-unscheduled new solo album, Now We Even.
Update: We have added the Juwan Lee-directed visuals for MA$E’s Nothing single.
Written by Bryan H on 07/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.