Guys, believe it or not, but every girl in the club doesn’t want to go home with one of us. Shocking, I know. Regardless, hear what MA$E and Eric Bellinger have to say on the Harlem veteran’s latest single, Nothing. You can either take MA$E’s smooth explanation of the independent woman who may know more about the finer things in life than you or Bellinger’s choice to just join the ladies’ side by having them sing, “I don’t need a n*gga for nothing.” The sooner you accept this fact, the easier it’ll be for you to enjoy your night. And who knows? Maybe a shift in your end goal will attract that one diva you’ve been after? Producer Nic Nac gives the record a throwback feel to the early 2000’s, but I’m sure (well, we hope) MA$E has some tricks up his sleeve for his currently-unscheduled new solo album, Now We Even.
Update: We have added the Juwan Lee-directed visuals for MA$E’s Nothing single.
Written by Bryan H on 07/20/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)