Guys, believe it or not, but every girl in the club doesn’t want to go home with one of us. Shocking, I know. Regardless, hear what MA$E and Eric Bellinger have to say on the Harlem veteran’s latest single, Nothing. You can either take MA$E’s smooth explanation of the independent woman who may know more about the finer things in life than you or Bellinger’s choice to just join the ladies’ side by having them sing, “I don’t need a n*gga for nothing.” The sooner you accept this fact, the easier it’ll be for you to enjoy your night. And who knows? Maybe a shift in your end goal will attract that one diva you’ve been after? Producer Nic Nac gives the record a throwback feel to the early 2000’s, but I’m sure (well, we hope) MA$E has some tricks up his sleeve for his currently-unscheduled new solo album, Now We Even.
Update: We have added the Juwan Lee-directed visuals for MA$E’s Nothing single.
Written by Bryan H on 07/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.