Mase is back again for the very fourth time with the sparse track Extra Ordinary off his upcoming album Suicide Note. Tha Cornaboy’s production is minimal, flowing, and pop-infused (see Bad Boy mentor Diddy‘s track “Last Night” for reference). For his part Mase exhibits the same slow flow he’s had since 1997, at this point you either love his lazy style or hate it, Mase isn’t gonna change. Is Mase ordinary or extraordinary? Let the debate begin.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Slight Work (Remix) " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.