Mase is back again for the very fourth time with the sparse track Extra Ordinary off his upcoming album Suicide Note. Tha Cornaboy’s production is minimal, flowing, and pop-infused (see Bad Boy mentor Diddy‘s track “Last Night” for reference). For his part Mase exhibits the same slow flow he’s had since 1997, at this point you either love his lazy style or hate it, Mase isn’t gonna change. Is Mase ordinary or extraordinary? Let the debate begin.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Slight Work (Remix) " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.