Mase is back again for the very fourth time with the sparse track Extra Ordinary off his upcoming album Suicide Note. Tha Cornaboy’s production is minimal, flowing, and pop-infused (see Bad Boy mentor Diddy‘s track “Last Night” for reference). For his part Mase exhibits the same slow flow he’s had since 1997, at this point you either love his lazy style or hate it, Mase isn’t gonna change. Is Mase ordinary or extraordinary? Let the debate begin.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Slight Work (Remix) " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.