Parents of today can’t complain about a lack of role models in today’s music scene when someone like Marz Lovejoy is killing it (translation: in a good way). The L.A. singer has kept herself busy by working with Grammy award-winning producer Om’Mas Keith (Frank Ocean, Sa-Ra), modeling for Black Scale, and acting in director John Stockwell and producer Gordon Bijelonic’s film, Kid Cannabis. Luckily, she somehow has found the time to have a run in with a guy she immediately vibed with, even if it was for One Night Only. On the latest single off her upcoming debut project, elePhant Soundz, Marz taps into production duo Hippie Sabotage‘s robotic, yet soft to the touch sound. You can expect more collaborations like this in the near future.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)