Parents of today can’t complain about a lack of role models in today’s music scene when someone like Marz Lovejoy is killing it (translation: in a good way). The L.A. singer has kept herself busy by working with Grammy award-winning producer Om’Mas Keith (Frank Ocean, Sa-Ra), modeling for Black Scale, and acting in director John Stockwell and producer Gordon Bijelonic’s film, Kid Cannabis. Luckily, she somehow has found the time to have a run in with a guy she immediately vibed with, even if it was for One Night Only. On the latest single off her upcoming debut project, elePhant Soundz, Marz taps into production duo Hippie Sabotage‘s robotic, yet soft to the touch sound. You can expect more collaborations like this in the near future.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)