After cooking dinner for her bae on her last feature, Maryann already has this evening’s entertainment planned. The video for her newest single, You and Me, follows the singer as she sets up her own venue for an exclusive, intimate show. The audience? The man that brought her back to the surface so she could breathe. There’s no mistaking the first time you feel perfection. For Maryann, that moment happened when she met that special someone. Now she’s found her proverbial “other half” and wants to share that gentle joy with listeners. But you won’t find her performing in just any cafe. The talented producer of this laid-back track, N8 the Gr8 sits down in the the director’s seat for this slow-motion, one-night-only experience. You will find You and Me on the singer’s upcoming digital album, Futuristic Always, which will be available on iTunes on 4/28. If you need another reason to buy it, you’ll be able to catch an exclusive stream of the LP here in The DJBooth on the release date. And don’t forget, refreshments will be served after the show by the fire.
Written by Bryan H on 04/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Music " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.