After cooking dinner for her bae on her last feature, Maryann already has this evening’s entertainment planned. The video for her newest single, You and Me, follows the singer as she sets up her own venue for an exclusive, intimate show. The audience? The man that brought her back to the surface so she could breathe. There’s no mistaking the first time you feel perfection. For Maryann, that moment happened when she met that special someone. Now she’s found her proverbial “other half” and wants to share that gentle joy with listeners. But you won’t find her performing in just any cafe. The talented producer of this laid-back track, N8 the Gr8 sits down in the the director’s seat for this slow-motion, one-night-only experience. You will find You and Me on the singer’s upcoming digital album, Futuristic Always, which will be available on iTunes on 4/28. If you need another reason to buy it, you’ll be able to catch an exclusive stream of the LP here in The DJBooth on the release date. And don’t forget, refreshments will be served after the show by the fire.
Written by Bryan H on 04/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Music " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.