After cooking dinner for her bae on her last feature, Maryann already has this evening’s entertainment planned. The video for her newest single, You and Me, follows the singer as she sets up her own venue for an exclusive, intimate show. The audience? The man that brought her back to the surface so she could breathe. There’s no mistaking the first time you feel perfection. For Maryann, that moment happened when she met that special someone. Now she’s found her proverbial “other half” and wants to share that gentle joy with listeners. But you won’t find her performing in just any cafe. The talented producer of this laid-back track, N8 the Gr8 sits down in the the director’s seat for this slow-motion, one-night-only experience. You will find You and Me on the singer’s upcoming digital album, Futuristic Always, which will be available on iTunes on 4/28. If you need another reason to buy it, you’ll be able to catch an exclusive stream of the LP here in The DJBooth on the release date. And don’t forget, refreshments will be served after the show by the fire.
Written by Bryan H on 04/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Music " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.