After cooking dinner for her bae on her last feature, Maryann already has this evening’s entertainment planned. The video for her newest single, You and Me, follows the singer as she sets up her own venue for an exclusive, intimate show. The audience? The man that brought her back to the surface so she could breathe. There’s no mistaking the first time you feel perfection. For Maryann, that moment happened when she met that special someone. Now she’s found her proverbial “other half” and wants to share that gentle joy with listeners. But you won’t find her performing in just any cafe. The talented producer of this laid-back track, N8 the Gr8 sits down in the the director’s seat for this slow-motion, one-night-only experience. You will find You and Me on the singer’s upcoming digital album, Futuristic Always, which will be available on iTunes on 4/28. If you need another reason to buy it, you’ll be able to catch an exclusive stream of the LP here in The DJBooth on the release date. And don’t forget, refreshments will be served after the show by the fire.
Written by Bryan H on 04/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Music " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.