Juggling multiple romances has its perks, but it can also be a recipe for jealousy and heartbreak. Take it from Devin the Dude, who struggles to choose between Two Marys on the latest single from singer/songwriter Maryann. Over N8 the Gr8‘s luminous synths and slow-rolling percussion, the Sacramento pop songstress urges the Houston mainstay to curb his smoking habits and commit fully to her. Which side will win out in the end? We can only speculate. If you’re feeling this silky-smooth cut, you can hear more on Maryann’s Futuristic Always LP, streaming in the Booth as of April 28.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Music " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.