Juggling multiple romances has its perks, but it can also be a recipe for jealousy and heartbreak. Take it from Devin the Dude, who struggles to choose between Two Marys on the latest single from singer/songwriter Maryann. Over N8 the Gr8‘s luminous synths and slow-rolling percussion, the Sacramento pop songstress urges the Houston mainstay to curb his smoking habits and commit fully to her. Which side will win out in the end? We can only speculate. If you’re feeling this silky-smooth cut, you can hear more on Maryann’s Futuristic Always LP, streaming in the Booth as of April 28.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
According to Sacramento native Maryann, "90s R&B is back with a twist." What, exactly, does this mean? Well, one listen to her brand new album, Futuristic Always, should answer that question. Featured on the 15-track album,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Music " (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)