Juggling multiple romances has its perks, but it can also be a recipe for jealousy and heartbreak. Take it from Devin the Dude, who struggles to choose between Two Marys on the latest single from singer/songwriter Maryann. Over N8 the Gr8‘s luminous synths and slow-rolling percussion, the Sacramento pop songstress urges the Houston mainstay to curb his smoking habits and commit fully to her. Which side will win out in the end? We can only speculate. If you’re feeling this silky-smooth cut, you can hear more on Maryann’s Futuristic Always LP, streaming in the Booth as of April 28.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Music " (2013)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.