Juggling multiple romances has its perks, but it can also be a recipe for jealousy and heartbreak. Take it from Devin the Dude, who struggles to choose between Two Marys on the latest single from singer/songwriter Maryann. Over N8 the Gr8‘s luminous synths and slow-rolling percussion, the Sacramento pop songstress urges the Houston mainstay to curb his smoking habits and commit fully to her. Which side will win out in the end? We can only speculate. If you’re feeling this silky-smooth cut, you can hear more on Maryann’s Futuristic Always LP, streaming in the Booth as of April 28.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Music " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.