Juggling multiple romances has its perks, but it can also be a recipe for jealousy and heartbreak. Take it from Devin the Dude, who struggles to choose between Two Marys on the latest single from singer/songwriter Maryann. Over N8 the Gr8‘s luminous synths and slow-rolling percussion, the Sacramento pop songstress urges the Houston mainstay to curb his smoking habits and commit fully to her. Which side will win out in the end? We can only speculate. If you’re feeling this silky-smooth cut, you can hear more on Maryann’s Futuristic Always LP, streaming in the Booth as of April 28.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love Music " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.