Mary J. Blige led off her new album, Growing Pains, with the Tricky Stewart-produced single, Just Fine. On its heels is the danceable cut, Work That; another Blige classic that uplifts her fellow females and tells them to stand up for themselves. The material Blige continually creates is a mirror image to previous works in her catalog; there remains something innovative about her work, however, which negates these similarities. Although a set release date for Growing Pains has played Chutes & Ladders on the calendar since late October, the album will now officially be available on December 18th. Last minute holiday shoppers need not thank Mary for her thoughtful planning.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Ride" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!