Produced by Bryan Michael Cox and co-written by Johnta Austin, Mary J. Blige sings about her new found happiness with husband and manager, Kendu Isaacs, on the single We Ride (I See the Future). This is the first single from her greatest hits album, Reflections: A Retrospective, in stores this December.
Written by DJ Z on 11/14/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Runaway Love" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.