Produced by Bryan Michael Cox and co-written by Johnta Austin, Mary J. Blige sings about her new found happiness with husband and manager, Kendu Isaacs, on the single We Ride. This is the first single from her greatest hits album, Reflections: A Retrospective, in stores this December.
Written by DJ Z on 11/14/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Runaway Love ft. Mary J. Blige" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)