Produced by Bryan Michael Cox and co-written by Johnta Austin, Mary J. Blige sings about her new found happiness with husband and manager, Kendu Isaacs, on the single We Ride. This is the first single from her greatest hits album, Reflections: A Retrospective, in stores this December.
Written by DJ Z on 11/14/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Runaway Love ft. Mary J. Blige" (2006)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.