Produced by Bryan Michael Cox and co-written by Johnta Austin, Mary J. Blige sings about her new found happiness with husband and manager, Kendu Isaacs, on the single We Ride (I See the Future). This is the first single from her greatest hits album, Reflections: A Retrospective, in stores this December.
Written by DJ Z on 11/14/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Runaway Love" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.