Produced by Bryan Michael Cox and co-written by Johnta Austin, Mary J. Blige sings about her new found happiness with husband and manager, Kendu Isaacs, on the single We Ride. This is the first single from her greatest hits album, Reflections: A Retrospective, in stores this December.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Runaway Love ft. Mary J. Blige" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.