Fellas, since it’s cuffing season, I know you think all you need is The Notebook on DVD, some Moscato, and the new Drake album and you should be set with the ladies, right? No, unfortunately women have a lot deeper needs to attend to. Thankfully, Mary J. Blige, with the help of Beyoncé, is making it easy for us fellas with Love A Woman. Produced by Sean Garrett, this slow R&B joint is reminiscent of those ‘90s R&B instrumentals some of you young cats may of been conceived to. Leading into the strong vocals of Mary J, the R&B diva gives you step by step details on how to love, treat and romance your woman. Beyoncé, who may be one of the only singers that can hold her ground on a track with Mary, also helps the fellas out with ideas and tips that you can tell she really means by the power of her vocals. So fellas, put down the MW3 game and get your notepad out. And if you still need some help understanding women, be sure to cop MJB’s My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1), out November 21.
Written by JRTheWriter on 11/17/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Ride " (2006)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.