Fellas, since it’s cuffing season, I know you think all you need is The Notebook on DVD, some Moscato, and the new Drake album and you should be set with the ladies, right? No, unfortunately women have a lot deeper needs to attend to. Thankfully, Mary J. Blige, with the help of Beyoncé, is making it easy for us fellas with Love A Woman. Produced by Sean Garrett, this slow R&B joint is reminiscent of those ‘90s R&B instrumentals some of you young cats may of been conceived to. Leading into the strong vocals of Mary J, the R&B diva gives you step by step details on how to love, treat and romance your woman. Beyoncé, who may be one of the only singers that can hold her ground on a track with Mary, also helps the fellas out with ideas and tips that you can tell she really means by the power of her vocals. So fellas, put down the MW3 game and get your notepad out. And if you still need some help understanding women, be sure to cop MJB’s My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1), out November 21.
Written by JRTheWriter on 11/17/11
When someone’s so great for so long it can be easy to take their greatness for granted; after all, when you hear the extraordinary time and time again over the course of 20 years, the extraordinary can start to feel...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Ride " (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)