Fellas, since it’s cuffing season, I know you think all you need is The Notebook on DVD, some Moscato, and the new Drake album and you should be set with the ladies, right? No, unfortunately women have a lot deeper needs to attend to. Thankfully, Mary J. Blige, with the help of Beyoncé, is making it easy for us fellas with Love A Woman. Produced by Sean Garrett, this slow R&B joint is reminiscent of those ‘90s R&B instrumentals some of you young cats may of been conceived to. Leading into the strong vocals of Mary J, the R&B diva gives you step by step details on how to love, treat and romance your woman. Beyoncé, who may be one of the only singers that can hold her ground on a track with Mary, also helps the fellas out with ideas and tips that you can tell she really means by the power of her vocals. So fellas, put down the MW3 game and get your notepad out. And if you still need some help understanding women, be sure to cop MJB’s My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1), out November 21.
Written by JRTheWriter on 11/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Ride (I See the Future)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.