Fellas, since it’s cuffing season, I know you think all you need is The Notebook on DVD, some Moscato, and the new Drake album and you should be set with the ladies, right? No, unfortunately women have a lot deeper needs to attend to. Thankfully, Mary J. Blige, with the help of Beyoncé, is making it easy for us fellas with Love A Woman. Produced by Sean Garrett, this slow R&B joint is reminiscent of those ‘90s R&B instrumentals some of you young cats may of been conceived to. Leading into the strong vocals of Mary J, the R&B diva gives you step by step details on how to love, treat and romance your woman. Beyoncé, who may be one of the only singers that can hold her ground on a track with Mary, also helps the fellas out with ideas and tips that you can tell she really means by the power of her vocals. So fellas, put down the MW3 game and get your notepad out. And if you still need some help understanding women, be sure to cop MJB’s My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 1), out November 21.
Written by JRTheWriter on 11/17/11
When someone’s so great for so long it can be easy to take their greatness for granted; after all, when you hear the extraordinary time and time again over the course of 20 years, the extraordinary can start to feel...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Ride " (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.