Though she had a ‘breakthrough’ on her last album, Mary J. Blige has always reminded her listeners that she wants ‘no more drama’ in her life. The Queen of Hip-Hop and R&B might very well prefer less drama, but getting to that point is what is a challenge; otherwise known as Growing Pains, or the title of Blige’s new album. The first single from the upcoming project is Just Fine, an uplifting ode to women who refuse to change their lives for the men they surround themselves with. Produced by Tricky Stewart (Umbrella) and Jazza Pha, Just Fine won’t suffer from a lack of hit-power; Billboard success is a stage at which Blige no longer suffers from any heartache.
Listen to More: Mary J. Blige Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Ride" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!