Though she had a ‘breakthrough’ on her last album, Mary J. Blige has always reminded her listeners that she wants ‘no more drama’ in her life. The Queen of Hip-Hop and R&B might very well prefer less drama, but getting to that point is what is a challenge; otherwise known as Growing Pains, or the title of Blige’s new album. The first single from the upcoming project is Just Fine, an uplifting ode to women who refuse to change their lives for the men they surround themselves with. Produced by Tricky Stewart (Umbrella) and Jazza Pha, Just Fine won’t suffer from a lack of hit-power; Billboard success is a stage at which Blige no longer suffers from any heartache.
Listen to More: Mary J. Blige Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Ride" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.