When Pacino and DeNiro do a film together, you know it’s something special; the same could be said for Mary J. Blige and Usher collaborating on a song. On Mary J’s new album, Growing Pains, the two R&B legends come together for the harmonious ballad, Shake Down. While Usher has taken time off from the industry, he knows that a feature guest should never outshine a song’s spotlight singer. Having already collaborated with R&B A-listers like Alicia Keys and R. Kelly, Mr. Raymond’s joint effort with Ms. Blige sits comfortably in line with the rest. Growing Pains is set for release on December 18th courtesy of Geffen Records.
Written by DJ Z on 12/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Ride (I See the Future)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)