Ever wonder how an R&B artist, who released a meaningful slow jam as their second single, is able stay relevant in a club setting once their original single has run its course? It’s very simple; just give thanks to the ‘dance remix.’ Using the success of Just Fine to breakthrough (no pun intended) the crowded charts with her newest album, Growing Pains, the remarkably talented Mary J. Blige released the classic Mary follow-up, Hurt Again. So in an effort to maintain a presence on the dance floor, with which Hurt Again could not provide, Blige called up Swizz Beatz and enlisted the star producer to create Just Fine (Treat ‘Em Right Remix). This is one of those “…it just doesn’t sound right out of computers speakers,” type of songs.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Ride" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!