Today may mark the first time Marty Grimes has popped up on the Booth radar, but it most definitely won’t be the last. Once he’s executed his plans for domination of the game, only the blind will be able to ignore the Berkeley-repping emcee. On this newly-released single, an ominous SykSense beat backs Grimes as he exults in his future superstardom, spitting, “Me and fame got a nice future arrangement.” Think this West Coast buzzmaker is headed to the top? Then keep it locked; while this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further information surfaces.
Written by richard on 07/22/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.