Today may mark the first time Marty Grimes has popped up on the Booth radar, but it most definitely won’t be the last. Once he’s executed his plans for domination of the game, only the blind will be able to ignore the Berkeley-repping emcee. On this newly-released single, an ominous SykSense beat backs Grimes as he exults in his future superstardom, spitting, “Me and fame got a nice future arrangement.” Think this West Coast buzzmaker is headed to the top? Then keep it locked; while this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further information surfaces.
Written by richard on 07/22/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.