Today may mark the first time Marty Grimes has popped up on the Booth radar, but it most definitely won’t be the last. Once he’s executed his plans for domination of the game, only the blind will be able to ignore the Berkeley-repping emcee. On this newly-released single, an ominous SykSense beat backs Grimes as he exults in his future superstardom, spitting, “Me and fame got a nice future arrangement.” Think this West Coast buzzmaker is headed to the top? Then keep it locked; while this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further information surfaces.
Written by richard on 07/22/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.