Today may mark the first time Marty Grimes has popped up on the Booth radar, but it most definitely won’t be the last. Once he’s executed his plans for domination of the game, only the blind will be able to ignore the Berkeley-repping emcee. On this newly-released single, an ominous SykSense beat backs Grimes as he exults in his future superstardom, spitting, “Me and fame got a nice future arrangement.” Think this West Coast buzzmaker is headed to the top? Then keep it locked; while this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further information surfaces.
Written by richard on 07/22/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.