In case you weren’t aware, allow me to be the first to tell you that today is Friday (aka the best day of the week). There is no school or work for two days, which means many of you will be out partying or clubbing until the much-maligned Monday rears its ugly head. Well, if you happen to be one of those weekend warriors, A-Trak and Clinton Sparks have a track that is sure to keep you partying until the wee hours of the morning. The notable producers take Martin Solveig’s already danceable hit, The Night Out, and make it even more club friendly by adding some heave electronic influences. A-Town’s own Ludacris, who recently released a party track of his own with Jingalin, gets in on the fun supplying a high energy verse that will keep your dance floors packed and your cups full. T.G.I.F.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sorry, Blame It On Me" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.