In case you weren’t aware, allow me to be the first to tell you that today is Friday (aka the best day of the week). There is no school or work for two days, which means many of you will be out partying or clubbing until the much-maligned Monday rears its ugly head. Well, if you happen to be one of those weekend warriors, A-Trak and Clinton Sparks have a track that is sure to keep you partying until the wee hours of the morning. The notable producers take Martin Solveig’s already danceable hit, The Night Out, and make it even more club friendly by adding some heave electronic influences. A-Town’s own Ludacris, who recently released a party track of his own with Jingalin, gets in on the fun supplying a high energy verse that will keep your dance floors packed and your cups full. T.G.I.F.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sorry, Blame It On Me" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.