In case you weren’t aware, allow me to be the first to tell you that today is Friday (aka the best day of the week). There is no school or work for two days, which means many of you will be out partying or clubbing until the much-maligned Monday rears its ugly head. Well, if you happen to be one of those weekend warriors, A-Trak and Clinton Sparks have a track that is sure to keep you partying until the wee hours of the morning. The notable producers take Martin Solveig’s already danceable hit, The Night Out, and make it even more club friendly by adding some heave electronic influences. A-Town’s own Ludacris, who recently released a party track of his own with Jingalin, gets in on the fun supplying a high energy verse that will keep your dance floors packed and your cups full. T.G.I.F.
Photo Finish/Island Def Jam Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sorry, Blame It On Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!