This isn’t just a debut Booth feature—it’s your formal Invitation into the world of 18-year-old emcee/producer Martin $ky. A very blunted world, where rappers can fly and balaclavas are windows into distant galaxies. These trippy images, as depicted in VisualMecca‘s official visuals, could hardly be a more appropriate accompaniment to $ky’s latest single, which finds the Windy City native showcasing a languid, scatterbrained rhyme style over his own hazy sample work. After giving this record a spin, do you feel like spending a little more time with Martin $ky? You’ll get your chance come April 12, when the artist unleashes new studio album time(LESS).
Written by richard on 02/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.