This isn’t just a debut Booth feature—it’s your formal Invitation into the world of 18-year-old emcee/producer Martin $ky. A very blunted world, where rappers can fly and balaclavas are windows into distant galaxies. These trippy images, as depicted in VisualMecca‘s official visuals, could hardly be a more appropriate accompaniment to $ky’s latest single, which finds the Windy City native showcasing a languid, scatterbrained rhyme style over his own hazy sample work. After giving this record a spin, do you feel like spending a little more time with Martin $ky? You’ll get your chance come April 12, when the artist unleashes new studio album time(LESS).
Written by richard on 02/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.