Eyes (and ears) have been on the new wave of Chi-Town’s young talent for a several years now, and in particular, one of the more anticipated artists from the ever-growing pack, Martin $ky. While we collectively, fans and Booth staff members alike, wait for his debut mixtape (which was pushed back since its original April release date), Martin has been servicing banger after banger. His latest release, the Midwest bounce anthem Pearl Gawd, delivers just that – bounce. Not only showcasing his wordplay and catchy hooks, $ky mans on the boards as well, proving he’s a true triple threat. If heads weren’t turning before they are definitely turning now. As we continue to wait on Martin $ky’s upcoming album, timeLESS, we suggest you peruse his past features right here at The DJBooth.
Written by Joven Haye on 07/9/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.