Eyes (and ears) have been on the new wave of Chi-Town’s young talent for a several years now, and in particular, one of the more anticipated artists from the ever-growing pack, Martin $ky. While we collectively, fans and Booth staff members alike, wait for his debut mixtape (which was pushed back since its original April release date), Martin has been servicing banger after banger. His latest release, the Midwest bounce anthem Pearl Gawd, delivers just that – bounce. Not only showcasing his wordplay and catchy hooks, $ky mans on the boards as well, proving he’s a true triple threat. If heads weren’t turning before they are definitely turning now. As we continue to wait on Martin $ky’s upcoming album, timeLESS, we suggest you peruse his past features right here at The DJBooth.
Written by Joven Haye on 07/9/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.