Eyes (and ears) have been on the new wave of Chi-Town’s young talent for a several years now, and in particular, one of the more anticipated artists from the ever-growing pack, Martin $ky. While we collectively, fans and Booth staff members alike, wait for his debut mixtape (which was pushed back since its original April release date), Martin has been servicing banger after banger. His latest release, the Midwest bounce anthem Pearl Gawd, delivers just that – bounce. Not only showcasing his wordplay and catchy hooks, $ky mans on the boards as well, proving he’s a true triple threat. If heads weren’t turning before they are definitely turning now. As we continue to wait on Martin $ky’s upcoming album, timeLESS, we suggest you peruse his past features right here at The DJBooth.
Written by Joven Haye on 07/9/13
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.