In addition to selling headphones for billions of dollars and promising us an album that is never going to drop, the legendary Dr. Dre can, you know, actually rap. Though it’s been two years since his last rapping appearance (on a little project called Good Kid m.A.A.d City; maybe you’ve heard of it?), the Doc sounds as fresh as ever on Marsha Ambrosius‘s new single, Stronger. Maybe he was wowed by the soulful, silky-smooth vocals she showcases over the drum-laden beat… or maybe he just wanted to hop on the mic for a change? Either way, listeners will be happy. Expect more where this came from on Marsha’s Friends & Lovers album, due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.