Already having built up a strong reputation as half of R&B group Floetry (and 1/4 of Mario and Sterling Simms’ songwriting team, the Knightwritaz), Aftermath signee Marsha Ambrosius knows it’s only a matter of time before she reaches superstar status. Using her current standing as an inspirational advantage, the London native is doing some courting around the city; whichever man wins her over will be her Co-Star once she makes it big. Toning down his usual high-tempo club beats, in-house beatsmith Focus comes through with enough smooth strings and brass to make listeners think that he was hired to be part of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Hopefully, Co-Star will break off with a strong internet buzz and thrust the talented singer into the mainstream.
Listen to More: Marsha Ambrosius Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hustlers ft. The Game & Marsha Ambrosius" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.