Already having built up a strong reputation as half of R&B group Floetry (and 1/4 of Mario and Sterling Simms’ songwriting team, the Knightwritaz), Aftermath signee Marsha Ambrosius knows it’s only a matter of time before she reaches superstar status. Using her current standing as an inspirational advantage, the London native is doing some courting around the city; whichever man wins her over will be her Co-Star once she makes it big. Toning down his usual high-tempo club beats, in-house beatsmith Focus comes through with enough smooth strings and brass to make listeners think that he was hired to be part of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Hopefully, Co-Star will break off with a strong internet buzz and thrust the talented singer into the mainstream.
Listen to More: Marsha Ambrosius
Written by Burmy on 06/18/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hustlers ft. The Game & Marsha Ambrosius" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)