In 2003, Marques Houston took a “Club ‘n B” approach with his solo debut album, MH. Two years later, he got Naked for his sophomore album. Two years after that, he attempted to prove his Veteran status with a more balanced sound. Now, on his fourth effort, the 26-year old LA native simply wants to introduce the world to Mr. Houston. Opting for Noel “Detail” Fisher‘s acoustic guitars on the first single, Marques has found the perfect fit for his soft, falsetto-tinged vocals, turning the pain of lost love into comfort of letting her know he’ll always love her; after all, she’s his Sunset. In accordance with its title, Sunset makes for soothing music once the stars go up. For the newest chapter in the evolution of Marques Houston, head over to your record store on November 18 and ask for a copy of Mr. Houston.
Listen to More: Marques Houston Written by Burmy
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!