Getting married after a first date is probably not a good idea. Hell, even thinking about marriage after 20 dates might cause your future spouse to run the other way. Its always better to Give Your Love a Try before you buy, as Marques Houston puts it. On his first Booth feature of 2013, the L.A. actor/singer/songwriter explains that, while in the past he might have rejected a lady looking to get serious, he is ready to test the waters now. Complementing his bubbly, charismatic vocals, delivered over beatsmith I Rich‘s colorful production, is a short but sweet guest spot from fellow West Coast-er Problem, who points out some of the the benefits (wink, wink) to giving love a chance. Like love, you should give Houston’s upcoming album, Famous, a try upon its release in August.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/19/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.