Getting married after a first date is probably not a good idea. Hell, even thinking about marriage after 20 dates might cause your future spouse to run the other way. Its always better to Give Your Love a Try before you buy, as Marques Houston puts it. On his first Booth feature of 2013, the L.A. actor/singer/songwriter explains that, while in the past he might have rejected a lady looking to get serious, he is ready to test the waters now. Complementing his bubbly, charismatic vocals, delivered over beatsmith I Rich‘s colorful production, is a short but sweet guest spot from fellow West Coast-er Problem, who points out some of the the benefits (wink, wink) to giving love a chance. Like love, you should give Houston’s upcoming album, Famous, a try upon its release in August.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.