Getting married after a first date is probably not a good idea. Hell, even thinking about marriage after 20 dates might cause your future spouse to run the other way. Its always better to Give Your Love a Try before you buy, as Marques Houston puts it. On his first Booth feature of 2013, the L.A. actor/singer/songwriter explains that, while in the past he might have rejected a lady looking to get serious, he is ready to test the waters now. Complementing his bubbly, charismatic vocals, delivered over beatsmith I Rich‘s colorful production, is a short but sweet guest spot from fellow West Coast-er Problem, who points out some of the the benefits (wink, wink) to giving love a chance. Like love, you should give Houston’s upcoming album, Famous, a try upon its release in August.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.