Getting married after a first date is probably not a good idea. Hell, even thinking about marriage after 20 dates might cause your future spouse to run the other way. Its always better to Give Your Love a Try before you buy, as Marques Houston puts it. On his first Booth feature of 2013, the L.A. actor/singer/songwriter explains that, while in the past he might have rejected a lady looking to get serious, he is ready to test the waters now. Complementing his bubbly, charismatic vocals, delivered over beatsmith I Rich‘s colorful production, is a short but sweet guest spot from fellow West Coast-er Problem, who points out some of the the benefits (wink, wink) to giving love a chance. Like love, you should give Houston’s upcoming album, Famous, a try upon its release in August.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.