Marques Houston’s latest track proves he is definitely an artist who should be taken seriously as a solo R&B singer. His latest song Circle proves he is catering to the grown and sexy audience by hitting on the subject of ex-lovers and the proverbial “what if?” factor. The song is delivered with smooth vocals, slick lyrics and clean production which all emphasize the emotion of this song. This “Veteran” performer not only proves he’s no longer “Immature” but additionally that he is an artist that can bring a quality song to his audience.
Written by Pho3n1x Rhodes on 12/20/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful (Remix) ft. Juelz Santana" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.