Although it’s been over six months since Veteran was released (and almost a year since the first single, Favorite Girl), Marques Houston continues to drop records from his album. The fourth and final go-round, Always & Forever, finds Houston singing about (what else?) a woman who he doesn’t want to be with. Marques can’t get past how attractive she is, but ultimately decides to get with her anyway (always a good move). Using his falsetto voice (as he told DJBooth, it’s great to attract the ladies), and accompanied by soft-sounding production from David Balfour, Eric Dawkins, and Antonio Dixon, Always & Forever is very likely to be played in heavy rotation on stations that cater to a young female audience.
Written by Burmy on 10/8/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.