Inspired by Rick Rubin‘s decision to subtitle his remix of Justice‘s On ‘n’ On “Ruined by Rick Rubin,” Marky does the heavyweight producer and Columbia Records exec one better on his latest #WinningStreakWednesdays release. On his version of the record, the DMV repper “Ruins Rick Rubin’s Remix” by lacing his clattering instrumental with larger-than-life braggadocio. Stay tuned to The DJBooth for further entries in the freestyle alum‘s ongoing series, and watch for his latest street album, Divine Intervention, to drop March 14.
Written by richard on 02/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sheila (I Want Her)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.