Inspired by Rick Rubin‘s decision to subtitle his remix of Justice‘s On ‘n’ On “Ruined by Rick Rubin,” Marky does the heavyweight producer and Columbia Records exec one better on his latest #WinningStreakWednesdays release. On his version of the record, the DMV repper “Ruins Rick Rubin’s Remix” by lacing his clattering instrumental with larger-than-life braggadocio. Stay tuned to The DJBooth for further entries in the freestyle alum‘s ongoing series, and watch for his latest street album, Divine Intervention, to drop March 14.
Written by richard on 02/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sheila (I Want Her)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.