Ok, fine. So we’re a little tardy putting this song out (What? A website can’t be fashionably late?), but this one was just too good to pass up. Booth regular Marky is at it again, this time putting out
, a seasonal track that can bang during any part of the year. The MadMan throws down a production that hits just as hard as anything in the clubs, giving the Freestyle Series alum something to compliment the gritty vocals and hard hitting bars: “I’m a dog of the leach, throw that boy a bone/ ****es always over me cause ****y my cologne.” And while the audio portion of the program is nothing to scoff at, fans should enjoy a taste of the video that they also threw down for this track (involving actual ghost hunting), which should give listeners a nice thrill if they’re looking for some visuals to accompany the dopeness coursing through their speakers. If all that doesn’t quench your thirst for more Marky, be sure to keep a lookout for an official word on his latest project’s release date, with a title inspired by his own Twitter account, @Markyland.
Written by Sigurd on 11/7/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sheila (I Want Her)" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.