Reader fave (and freestyle series alum) Marky takes his latest Booth feature as an opportunity to draw listeners’ attention back to the plight of Japanese citizens struggling to recover from March’s natural disasters. Taking its name from iLLVibes’ and SnackTruck Media‘s benefit campaign, DC for Japan finds Marky inviting fans to make a contribution over a slow-rolling beat by AB the Producer. To make a one-dollar donation to the cause, or purchase a sticker for $10 (with all proceeds going to the Red Cross), visit DCforJapan.com. Also, watch for Marky to take part in a forthcoming compilation album with New Era.
Listen to More: Marky
Written by richard on 04/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sheila (I Want Her)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.