Reader fave (and freestyle series alum) Marky takes his latest Booth feature as an opportunity to draw listeners’ attention back to the plight of Japanese citizens struggling to recover from March’s natural disasters. Taking its name from iLLVibes’ and SnackTruck Media‘s benefit campaign, DC for Japan finds Marky inviting fans to make a contribution over a slow-rolling beat by AB the Producer. To make a one-dollar donation to the cause, or purchase a sticker for $10 (with all proceeds going to the Red Cross), visit DCforJapan.com. Also, watch for Marky to take part in a forthcoming compilation album with New Era.
Written by richard on 04/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sheila (I Want Her)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.